Content and SEO Marketing Intern
At Driverli, we help the new generation get their driver licence and stay safe on our roads. Our mission is to eliminate road accidents and fatalities. We are here to make a positive impact in the world, one person at a time.
Since our launch in September 2019, we have helped more than 100 young drivers including international drivers get their Australian driver licence, and more importantly acquire critical knowledge and experience to ultimately become safe driver.
As a Content and SEO Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the founder. You will get the opportunity to learn and apply best practice content and SEO marketing. You will have the opportunity to do meaningful work, build and run your own marketing campaigns and measure their impact.
What you’ll accomplish
- Create and post engaging blog posts about road safety, driver licence, etc…
- Research, write and produce daily and weekly notes, stories and engagement content.
- Learn new tools and capabilities to promote and share blog content via email marketing such as Hubspot
- Learn about SEO marketing tools (SEMrush, Ahrefs,etc…)
- Learn and use WordPress, Elementor and Canvas to write, design blog and infographics.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent written communication skills, spelling and grammar
- Someone that loves a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and that can bring order and efficiency amongst the chaos
- Someone keen to learn about road safety and ways to engage future young drivers
- Willingness to learn new tools such as WordPress, Elementor, Canvas and Hubspot.
- You will be expected to commit at least 2 days a week for 6 months
- You must be available to work from the Sydney Startup Hub
- You must be fluent in written and spoken English
- You are ideally studying business, marketing, or any degree in relation to this internship
- If this internship is part of your unit degree, we will provide you with a letter of reference upon completion of the internship.