Social Media Marketing Intern
At Driverli, we help the new generation get their driver licence and stay safe on our roads. Our mission is to eliminate road accidents and fatalities. We are here to make a positive impact in the world, one person at a time.
Since our launch in September 2019, we have helped more than 100 young drivers including international drivers get their Australian driver licence, and more importantly acquire critical knowledge and experience to ultimately become safe driver.
As a Social Media Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the founder. You will get the opportunity to learn and apply best practice marketing focused on social media. You will have the opportunity to do meaningful work, build and run your own marketing campaigns and measure their impact.
What you’ll accomplish
- Create and post engaging content on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and potentially other)
- Research, writing and producing daily and weekly notes, stories and engagement content.
- Create and produce educative and engageable videos
- Learn new tools and capabilities on how to generate sales from social media such as Hootsuite, Hubspot and Canvas.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent written communication skills, spelling and grammar
- Knowledge across all social media platforms
- Someone that loves a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and that can bring order and efficiency amongst the chaos
- Someone keen to learn about road safety and ways to engage future young drivers
- Willingness to learn how to generate traffic and sales using paid ads on Facebook, Instagram and other platforms.
- You will be expected to commit at least 2 days a week for 6 months
- You must be available to work from the Sydney Startup Hub
- You must be fluent in written and spoken English
- You are ideally studying business, marketing, journalism, or any degree in relation to this internship
- If this internship is part of your unit degree, we will provide you with a letter of reference upon completion of the internship.